As a blogger for seven years I have learned what it takes to be successful on Pinterest and with over 26,000 followers I have the numbers to prove it!
Several years ago I started out coaching other bloggers on how to be successful on Pinterest and from there I realized I wanted to write an entire course.
This course reads just like I am coaching you personally, and includes step-by-step instructions for success in every area of Pinterest and blogging. I also include pictures, tutorials, links, a video, resources and more!
If you are looking for personalized Pinterest coaching, want to learn more about taking your Pinterest account to the next level, how to gain more followers, and how to use Pinterest for successful blogging, then this course is for you!
Below are the lesson titles and main categories of this course. The course goes even more in-depth on these topics with many subheadings within the course. There is no one lesson on Pinterest SEO, as SEO tips are integrated throughout every lesson.
Here's just a peak of what this course includes:
Welcome & About
- How to Use This Course
- Previous Testimonials
- About the Course Creator
Your Pinterest Account
- Personal Account or Business Account?
- Account Name
- Verify Your Website
- The "About You" Section
- Location & Notifications
- Social Network Connections
All About Pinterest Boards
- Organizing Your Boards
- Board Covers
- Naming Your Boards
- Board Categories and Maps
- Board Descriptions
- Making Boards for Your Blog
- Organization Within Each Board
- How Many Boards Should You Have?
Group Boards & Secret Boards
- What is a Group Board?
- Using Group Boards for Your Blog.
- Making Your Own Group Board(s).
- Group Board Resources.
- What is a Secret Board?
- Making Your Own Secret Board(s).
- Using Secret Boards for Your Blog.
- Secret Board Resources.
Anatomy of a Pinterest Pin
- Writing a Pinterest Pin Description.
- Rich Pins.
- What are Rich Pins?
- How to Use Rich Pins.
- Editing Your Pin's Web Address.
- Why Schedule Your Pinterest Posts?
- Which Scheduler Should You Use?
- Making a Scheduling Plan.
- What Boards Should You Schedule to?
Grow Your Pinterest Following
- 8 Killer Ways to Grow Your Followers
Making Pinterest Optimized Images
- Make Professional Images With PicMonkey
- Editing Images
- Finding Stock Images
- Image SEO
- Image Branding
The Pinterest Smart Feed
- Smart Feed Benefits
- So Many Updates
- To Schedule or Not to Schedule
- Why I'm not Fond of Promoted Pins
- Smart Feed Resources
- Join the private group