Let's Begin Machine Quilting
Let's Begin Machine Quilting is designed for beginners or for those who need a little more encouragement and confidence.
This course provides you with a basic introduction to Machine Quilting. It will introduce you to the various tools and knowledge you will need to get you started or give you the confidence to continue with your quilting skills.
You will begin quilting using your walking foot then moving on to Free motion quilting. You will learn some easy continuous designs beginning with simple shapes then working your way up to more complex designs. You will then stitch some simple marked designs and create a project to put into practice all you have learnt.
Free motion is not difficult to learn but it does take practice to become proficient.
Lets lower the feed dogs to begin an exciting new journey, and learn how much fun free motion quilting can be.
The course will be divided into six comprehensive lessons with
- Full colour downloadable workbook
- Optional full colour paper version (add on)
- Video Tutorials
- Photos and descriptive instructions
- Self paced learning
- Lifetime access
- Ability to view on any device (computer, phone, tablet)
What this class includes
- General information on what tools you need to get you started
- How to set up your machine for quilting using your Walking foot and for free motion quilting.
- Needles, threads, battings, tension, basting and marking your quilt.
- 14 different designs demonstrated step by step
- Bonus project to practice your newly learned skills
Who should take this course
- Students who are completely new to Machine quilting
- Students who would like to gain more confidence and build on the skills they already have
- Students who have been quilting for awhile but feel like they are stuck in a rut and would like some new inspiration and to update their skills
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad. But if you're really unhappy with the course, just email me within 10 days to get a full refund.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.