Included in This Class
-TWO Quilt Patterns (one modern and one more traditional)
-Detailed instructions on how to work with jersey knit and special tools for fussy cutting
-Learn how to create a t-shirt quilt without fusable (making it extra soft)
-Lessons on how to fussy cut shirts, retrain your brain to think of them as fabric and how to deal with some of the emotions that may arise from cutting up special pieces
-Detailed instructions on piecing, sewing and troubleshooting when working with jersey knit
-Instructions on both machine quilting and hand quilting
A Message About the Class from Allie & Chris
A Few Things You Will Need for This Class
- You will need to collect all your t-shirts (or other special clothing)! Remember this is your fabric. :)
TOOLS & OTHER SUPPLIES
- We highly recommend a walking foot
- A Sewing Machine
- Long and short fabric rulers
- Fabric Scissors
- Rotary Cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Card Stock
- X-Acto Knife or Box Cutter
- Fabric Pencil/Pen or Chalk Roller
- Thread (50wt, high quality, we love Aurifil)
- Needles (80/12 for piecing and 90/14 for quilting)
- Pins for basting (You will need a LOT)
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all in one weekend or take things slow. It's your choice!
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Once you sign up for the course, you have immediate access to all materials. Because of this, there are no refunds.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.