Do you feel frustrated because you want to sing but you don’t have confidence in your voice?
Hi, I'm Aideen and I can help you to find your voice even if you never sang before.
If you ever wished there was a way to learn to sing that is relaxed, informal and fun...
Here is the answer!
This course will dramatically help to jump-start your singing and help you improve quickly.
This course is for beginners who would love to sing better and have more confidence in their voice.
The course starts from the most basic steps for singing - you don't need to have a good voice to start.
Lessons are released daily over 14 days to ensure you take it step by step!
You will learn how to:
- Stay in tune
- Improve your voice
- Warm up
- Extend your range
- Learn songs inside and out
- Control your nerves
What you'll get:
- Offers cost effective, learn at home classes to get you started in your own time and at your own pace
- An experienced supportive teacher who can teach you in an engaging and fun way
- Covers technique that will transform your sound and help you conquer your nerves
- Lessons are short and to the point – with video lessons, additional written tips and PDF Checklists to download
- It only takes 10 to 20 minutes practice a day
BONUS: Membership of a private Facebook Group is included in the course so that you can ask Aideen specific questions, interact with other students and share your singing as soon as you can.
Table of Contents
Aideen Ni Riada is a friendly, gentle teacher who provides singing lessons in a relaxed, fun manner. Don’t wait, do it now, as I did and I’m enjoying every minute.— Anne Bradley O’Reilly
I highly recommend Aideen to anyone who is embracing music as a hobby, way of life, favourite past time and more. Whether it's for crowds, family, friends or yourself, this wonderfully warming woman delivers!— Daniel Baillieul
Aideen helped me find my voice, it was such a profound experience. I’m looking forward to putting my new skills into practice, thank you!— Tina Ralph
I sing in a choir and after just one lesson with her I was able to sing for longer without my throat becoming sore. I also found some confidence through working with Aideen for the 10 week course.— Jackie O’Shaughnessy
I found the course great for breathing techniques which I really needed help with.— Aine O’Grady
Who this course is for:
- you want to enjoy your singing but struggle due to lack of singing skills, confidence and self-belief
- you have little or no previous experience
- you have the time and money to commit to doing the course consistently so that you can see real results
Who the course isn't for:
- you already feel confident about your singing skills
- you don’t have the time to commit to doing the course consistently so that you can see real results
- gaining confidence is NOT that important to you at this time
- you can’t hold a tune at all yet (contact me about private lessons if so)
Why learn from me?
- I’m passionate about helping you to express yourself through song & build confidence in other areas of your life in the process
- I’m going to give you the most practical information that I know works for myself and my students at every level
- I’ve been teaching confidence in singing full-time for the last 3 years and I’ve been singing and studying singing for more than 20 years
- My work was featured on Irish TV on RTE Nationwide, on radio on Beat 102 103, and South East Radio, in print in Ireland’s Own Magazine and mentioned in the Irish Independent Newspaper
- I have helped more than 80 beginner singers perform in fully staged concerts in Wexford Arts Centre
- I’m a singer myself and used to struggle with my own confidence but now I am writing and recording my own original music
Aideen Ní Riada is a singer and vocal coach based in New Ross, County Wexford. She is the founder of Confidence in Singing and she facilitates classes and workshops for adults and teenagers who want to sing for fun and grow their confidence.
Since launching Confidence in Singing in 2016, Aideen has been featured on RTE’s Nationwide, Beat 102 103, and South East Radio, with mentions for her work in Ireland’s Own and the health supplement of the Irish Independent. Aideen also produces her own original music and is currently working on new material.
Aideen began her own journey in singing and performance as a young child singing along to theme songs and jingles on the TV. Aideen progressed to singing in her mother’s church choir and then moving on to perform on stage in school musicals. While studying for her BA in Psychological Studies and Italian at UCD, Aideen also studied singing at the Royal Irish Academy of Music, County Wexford School of Music and the Leinster School of Music.
Aideen has a diverse range of singing education and experience, from classical and jazz singing to speech level singing. She did a two-year stint studying Jazz Vocal Performance in Newpark Music Centre, Dublin from 2006 to 2008. Most recently Aideen was awarded her Diploma in Popular Vocal Music Teaching from London College of Music in 2018.
Confidence in Singing was founded based on Aideen’s passion for giving students the confidence to find their voice, face their fears and just have fun with singing. Her background in Psychology has helped her to develop a teaching style that brings out the best in students and helps students become confident performers and overcome self-limiting beliefs. Since launching Confidence in Singing, Aideen has helped train many ‘secret singers’ in the South-East!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
The course is designed to be taken over 6 weeks so that you build your skills in a systematic way. Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as the course exists however I recommend that once you start that your keep going. Join the Facebook group to help you keep your momentum.
What if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Well, I would be sad! But if you're really unhappy with the course or you feel it isn't suitable for you, just email me within 7 days of purchase to get a full refund
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need a laptop or PC to access the course?
No! You can do this all on your phone or tablet