A Daily E-Course to Support Emotional Release Through Art and Writing
Is it possible to live your life from inspiration instead of emotional pain? This in-depth daily e-course will support you to emotionally heal through daily spontaneous imagery paired with in-depth writing prompts.
Traditional therapy can fail to address your deepest dilemmas when it does not access your visionary potentials. To heal the deepest roots of emotional pain you need to gain access to the inspiring and encouraging imagery that arises from your creative unconscious mind.
Creative inspiration can rapidly heal your pain. Your connection to creative inspiration comes through your innate spontaneity. And, your visionary spontaneity can be practiced through the daily expressive art and writing prompts in this comprehensive course.
When I started 100 Days of Art Journal Therapy I was very depressed. I was extremely pleased with the content, the artwork, the prompts and the mindful order of the days.
I have loved all the reading, writing and collaging - sometimes through tears and sometimes through outrageous laughter. My life is better for this therapeutic practice.
In thinking about where I started and where I am now, I am delighted with my progress.
I have begun socializing, going out to events of interest to me, and I am now playing music in my home again.
It’s definitely not too late in life to dig deep, sort through, do some purging to refresh your inner being. I am so much lighter.— Lorna S. - Northern California
"I have been making internal progress with healing trauma and wanted some physical support. I do not have the money for a therapist so I thought this might be helpful. The course exceeded my expectations!"— P. Conlan
Quick Facts: Art making processes include intuitive drawing and painting, spontaneous collage, zen doodling for self-exploration, altered bookmaking, found poetry, wordplay, exploratory writing exercises and so much more.
This course is an in-depth exploratory adventure for artists wanting to experience self-led expressive art and narrative therapy and includes an optional private Facebook support group.
100 Expressive Arts Directives: 100 PDF's available for download.
You are the Change
Because popular psychology often works only to heal the conscious cognitive mind, it does not always address the deeper issues of disconnection from your authentic nature. The simple fact is: you are both a conditioned human and you have an innate true self.
In this split, you will suffer psychologically and emotionally. Yet, you all can find access to the unconscious wellspring of symbolic imagery that will show you how you uniquely need to heal, and how to live into your highest potentials.
"I’m loving this course. I see it as a facilitated journey into one’s self to help navigate unfamiliar territory. I’ve been in face-to-face therapy with a clinical psychologist for 3 years and believe that a week's worth of this self-guided art journal therapy is worth more than 3 months of face-to-face. The beauty of this is that is truly between you and yourself. It teaches skills, it provokes thought, it activates intuition, facilitates mind exploration and is free of external influence/judgment."— J.K.
100 Days for Therapists
"I find your work to be a veritable gold mine for both personal and professional development!"— Melissa Layer - Therapist and Spiritual Director
Many therapists have shared that they love this course for in-depth personal development and a deeper experiential understanding of how to implement expressive arts directives with clients
Healing the Deep Roots of Emotional Pain
If you are new to my work, I can share with you that I have maintained a daily spontaneous creative practice for over 20 years. Dedicated to emotional healing, I am a professional artist, turned expressive artist/facilitator, turned counselling therapist who has struggled with my own fair share of emotional pain.
Through my own daily spontaneous creative practices, I was able to work through much inner density and emotional "stuckness" to find my visionary capacities.
This E-Course is For:
1. Art journalers who want to take their creative practice into realms of deeper psychological understanding.
2. Creative and spiritually sensitive people who fight depression and struggle with emotional pain.
3. Practical people who feel stuck in the same boring, uninspired ways of doing things, and long to develop spontaneity in order to gain higher insight.
4. Anyone who wants to explore an in-depth creative path to personal development and emotional healing.
5. Expressive arts facilitators and therapists who want to explore their own personal process through a wide variety of daily creative practices such as intuitive drawing and painting, spontaneous collage, storytelling, poetry, and authentic movement, in order to more deeply implement the processes with clients and students.
There is a large amount of deep healing information in this course. Please know that with your lifetime access to the course, you can choose to go at your own pace and there is no need to complete a lesson a day.
I recommend that you read each daily lesson to see if it resonates for you, and if not, return to it at a later time. Deep emotional healing requires integration time, so please pick and choose what lessons feel right for you, and feel free to take breaks!
Lessons are delivered into the classroom once a day after you purchase your course.
You will get email reminders to view your lessons when you forget to check into the classroom.
It is helpful to bookmark this link so you can review your course content whenever you want:
You will also receive a downloadable PDF of your lesson content each day, or if you want to wait until the end of the course, all lessons will be available in a zip file after you finish your 100 days.
1. A Sketchbook: 8x10 or larger for creating and writing in. You might want to do your art on the right side, and your writing reflections on the left side.
Or: Heavy Card Stock Paper : As an alternative to a sketchbook, you might want to create your expressive art on 8-1/2 x 11 inch card stock and write your thoughts on the back.
2. Collage Materials: Magazines to cut up, a pair of scissors and a glue stick. National Geographic magazines often work well for emotional processing.
3. Oil Pastels: Student grade are fine for the expressive art projects.
4. Coloured Markers: Kid's markers work fine, such as Crayola.
5. Watercolour Paints: and a brush.
6. Watercolour Pastels: Optional - can use watercolour paints instead.
7. Acrylic or Tempura Paints: 3-6 colours.
8. Wax Crayons: Optional. You could use oil pastels instead.
9. Black Pens: of varying thicknesses for drawing such as Sharpies and ballpoint pens.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have lifetime access to the course. All expressive arts directives are also available for immediate PDF download on the day they are delivered.
How often are the lessons delivered?
You will receive one lesson a day for 100 days.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org