A Daily E-Course to Support Emotional Release Through Art and Writing
Is it possible to live your life with inspiration instead of emotional pain? This in-depth daily e-course will support you to heal emotionally through daily spontaneous imagery paired with in-depth writing prompts.
Traditional therapy can fail to address our deepest dilemmas when it does not access our visionary potentials. To heal the deepest roots of emotional pain we need to gain access to the encouraging imagery that arises from our creative unconscious mind.
Our connection to our authenticity comes through our innate spontaneity. And, your spontaneous strength can be practiced through the daily art and writing prompts in this comprehensive e-course.
Quick Facts: Art making processes include intuitive drawing and painting, spontaneous collage, zen doodling for self-exploration, altered book making, found poetry, word play, exploratory writing exercises and so much more.
This course is an in-depth exploratory adventure for artists wanting to experience self-led expressive art and narrative therapy and includes an optional private Facebook support group.
100 Expressive Arts Directives: 100 PDF's available for download.
Understanding Why You are Hurting
"I am blown away by the course so far. After only 4 days, I already feel like I have grown leaps and bounds. Not only am I learning about myself, but I am also learning new therapeutic techniques that are expanding my mind and soul...
The first day, I thought: "A letter to my pain? Ugg, I don't want to do that..." But I decided that my strong negative feelings meant that I should at least try it. The resulting letter was so beautiful, it was as if someone else wrote it.
But the most amazing thing was that many of the aches and pains I was carrying around disappeared after I took the time to lovingly notice them and ask them what they needed to feel comforted." ~ M.B.
You are the Change
Because popular psychology often works only to heal the conscious cognitive mind, it does not always address the deeper issues of disconnection from our authentic nature. The simple fact is: we are both human and spiritual.
In this split, we suffer psychologically and emotionally. Yet, we all can find access to the unconscious wellspring of symbolic imagery that will show us how we uniquely need to heal, and how to live towards our highest potentials.
Healing the Deep Roots of Emotional Pain
"I’m loving this course. I see it as a facilitated journey into one’s self to help navigate unfamiliar territory. I’ve been in face-to-face therapy with a clinical psychologist for 3 years and believe that a weeks worth of this self-guided art journal therapy is worth more than 3 months of face-to-face. The beauty of this is that is truly between you and yourself. It teaches skills, it provokes thinking, it activates intuition, facilitates mind exploration and is free of external influence/judgment." ~ J.K.
If you are new to my work, I can share with you that I have maintained a daily spontaneous creative practice for over 20 years - that has been dedicated to my emotional healing. I am a professional artist, turned expressive artist/facilitator, turned counselling therapist who has struggled with my own fair share of emotional pain.
Through my own daily spontaneous creative practices, I was able to work through much inner density and emotional "stuckness" to find my visionary capacities.
This E-Course is For:
1. Art journalers who want to take their creative practice into realms of deeper psychological and intuitive understanding.
2. Creative and spiritually sensitive people who fight depression and struggle with daily or cyclical emotional pain.
3. Practical people who feel stuck in the same boring, uninspired ways of doing things, and long to develop spontaneity in order to gain higher insight.
4. Anyone who wants to explore an in-depth creative path to personal development and emotional healing.
5. Expressive arts facilitators and therapists who want to explore their own personal process through a wide variety of daily creative practices such as intuitive drawing and painting, spontaneous collage, storytelling, poetry, authentic movement, and more.
"I find your work to be a veritable gold mine for both personal and professional development!"
~ Melissa Layer - Therapist
Lessons are delivered once day after you purchase your course. You will get email reminders to view each lesson, and it is also helpful to bookmark this link so you can review your course content whenever you want:
You will also receive a downloadable PDF of your lesson content each day.
1. A Sketchbook: 8x10 or larger for creating and writing in. You might want to do your art on the right side, and your writing reflections on the left side.
Or: Heavy Card Stock Paper : As an alternative to a sketchbook, you might want to create your expressive art on 8-1/2 x 11 inch card stock and write your thoughts on the back.
2. Collage Materials: Magazines to cut up, a pair of scissors and a glue stick. National Geographic magazines often work well for emotional processing.
3. Oil Pastels: Student grade are fine for the expressive art projects.
4. Coloured Markers: Kid's markers work fine, such as Crayola.
5. Watercolour Paints: and a brush.
6. Watercolour Pastels: Optional - can use watercolour paints instead.
7. Acrylic or Tempura Paints: 3-6 colours.
8. Wax Crayons: Optional. You could use oil pastels instead.
9. Black Pens: of varying thicknesses for drawing such as Sharpies and ballpoint pens.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have lifetime access to the course. All expressive arts directives are available for download.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org