Wow, it's been a while since our last blog post! We've been hard at work on a super secret project over here. But we did take some time out to make a couple of small improvements to the lesson options.
Remember the lesson options tab? It's okay if you don't! Not many people were able to find this page. On it you would have found the delete button for a lesson, the comments toggle and a place to set the author (if you have collaborators). Why did we bury these options and make them so hard to find? I don't know! It's one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time. So we've done a little rearranging and moved everything to one page.
Now when you're on the lesson list and click on a lesson to edit it, you'll see this:
We've moved all of those options to the lesson edit page now, but everything else stayed the same. Here are the changes:
- Right at the top of the page next to the title Edit Lesson, you'll see a little 'delete' button. This is will delete the whole lesson. Be careful, deleting a lesson is permanent!
- Under the lesson title, you can set the publish date here. You can also still do this from the lesson list page.
- You have the option to not allow comments on a particular lesson.
- If you're working with collaborators the option to choose an author for the lesson will appear. Keep in mind that the lesson author is the only person who will receive comment notification emails about that particular lesson.
- If you want to go back to the lesson list, just click 'lesson list' in the left sidebar.
Well that's it for that update! Hopefully we've made things a little easier to find. As always, you can email me with or comment below with any questions or feedback.