The Introduction to Printmaking Course Bundle!
Hello and a huge welcome to the home of my Introduction to Printmaking Course bundle.
This course bundle includes TEN of my short online printmaking courses and when studied together provides you with a comprehensive Introduction to Printmaking from home.
Read on to find out more...
Online Distance Learning
Introduction to Printmaking is a complete distance learning programme based upon our popular printmaking workshops and classes. Perfect for those of you who cannot make it to our live courses.
Studying That Fits Around You
The course is an excellent introduction to the art of printmaking for artists of all levels of experience and allows you to develop your skill and ideas through structured projects, all in the comfort of your own home.
Plenty of Printmaking!
We introduce a wide variety of subjects including monoprint, collograph, woodcut, linocut, drypoint, engraving and screenprinting. Plus we have included lots of tips, help on generating ideas and optional assessments.
NOTE: This online course bundle includes TEN SEPARATE ONLINE PRINTMAKING COURSES worth Over £190 in total!
See below for full information of what is included!!
Flexible and Expert Tuition
Join Susan Yeates, an experienced artist, author and printmaker for this unique and popular printmaking course bundle that has introduced students from all over the world to creating original prints. The course bundle allows each student to develop at their own pace and is carefully designed to allow you to study whenever you want and from the comfort of your own home. This includes ten separate printmaking courses that guide you through printmaking from home.
You can work through and study the courses in any order you want, learning the techniques that interest you the most first.
Do bear in mind however that some courses are sequential - the Printmaking Foundations and Drawing and Ideas for Print are best studied first as they help you to get started before working through the individual techniques. Also the Advanced Relief Printing course will assume you have studied the Learning Linocut and Introduction to Woodcut course already.
Note: This course bundle was originally sold as one individual course called Introduction to Printmaking. Students now have the option of buying the individual courses (modules) or following through the whole thing at a discounted price i.e. this course bundle!
Enrol Today for Instant Access!
By enrolling on the full course bundle today, you gain instant access to the online learning portal where you will find all of your courses, PDF downloads, videos, step-by-step instructions and expert guidance.
This flagship Introduction to Printmaking course bundle can be enrolled on at any time of year and will get you producing amazing prints in no time at all. No entry requirements!
Really brilliant course, came out with a full understanding of many techniques that can all be used at home. Course leader had a fantastic knowledge of printmaking as a whole!— K. Stoate, Sept 2011
Demo Videos and Written Instructions!
This selection of online courses in printmaking blend our traditional written instruction manuals (now downloadable as PDFs) with demonstration videos of every technique...
Each course has a number of separate sections, breaking down each technique or piece if information into bite-sized pieces.
What Printmaking Courses are Included?
All ten of my short courses in printmaking are included in this bundle:
- Printmaking Foundations
- Drawing and Ideas for Print
- Learn Monoprinting
- Collograph and Found Object Printing
- Learning Linocut
- Introduction to Woodcut
- Introduction to Wood Engraving
- Simple Screenprinting
- Introduction to Drypoint
- Advanced and Experimental Relief Printing
The value of these courses if bought individually comes to over £190!
What is Printmaking?
Printmaking is essentially the process of creating an original ‘print’, by transferring an impression from one surface to another. It is not a direct process such as drawing or painting but any method that allows an artist to create an image in one place that is then transferred to another.
Printmaking is an exciting art form which at Magenta Sky we are very passionate about. The printmaking lessons that we teach on the course combine both methodical precision with expansive room for creativity.
There are 4 main categories that the various forms of printmaking fall into - Relief(lino/woodcut, wood engraving), Intaglio (etching, drypoint, mezzotint), Stencil Based (screenprinting) and Planographic (lithography). Please read on to find out which techniques we cover on this course i.e. can be studied at home.
Who is this Course Bundle For?
This course bundle is aimed at anyone looking to find out more about printmaking. Whether you studied it many years ago at school and want get back into it or whether you attended a short workshop and want a more in-depth learning experience then the course will suit. This is also a great supplement for art students studying a generic fine art course, or artists looking to experiment with new techniques and bring this into their work.
We accept students from all across the world, and as long as you have access to the internet, you can study whenever you want and wherever you want. We have no entry requirements and do not ask that you start at a particular time of the year - start when you want to!
Why Study With Me?
- Start immediately - No entry requirements
- Study at your own pace - all 10 separate printmaking short courses are included in this bundle and can be studied in any order
- Developed from successful printmaking classes and our most popular lesson plans
- Tried and tested course tuition since 2007 with artist Susan Yeates - Author of Learning Linocut and Beginner’s Guide to Linocut
- Course manuals for all individual courses (PDFs) - this is over 200 pages of printmaking information!
- Clear step-by-step instructions including colour photographs of all techniques covered
- Covers a wide selection of techniques
- Includes online video demonstrations of all techniques
- Plenty of tips, useful resources and added extras!
A very well thought-out course, great value-for-money and enjoyable course. I have been able to study in my own time and have had great feedback on my prints. I recommend this course to new and aspiring Printmakers.— L.M, London 2007
See you soon on the courses...
- Printmaking Foundations - About Printmaking, Studio Space, Tools and Materials
- Drawing and Ideas for Print
- Learn Monoprinting: A Beginners Guide to Creating Monoprints
- Collograph and Found Object Printing - Simple Printmaking Techniques for Beginners
- Learning Linocut - A Beginners Guide to Linocut Printing
- Introduction to Woodcut: A Beginners Guide to Woodcut Printing
- Advanced Relief Printing - Working with Colour in Lino and Wood!!
- Introduction to Drypoint - A Beginners Guide to Drypoint Printing
- Simple Screenprinting - A Beginner's Guide to Screenprinting From Home
- Introduction to Wood Engraving